Eagle Light is the world’s first compact drowsiness detection system specifically designed for light vehicles or a professional mobile workforce.
How does Eagle Light work?
Paired with Optalert’s wireless glasses, a driver’s drowsiness score (JDS™) is displayed on the smartphone-sized touch screen, alerting users to their risk of drowsiness. The driver drowsiness scores and other system data are sent to the Fatigue Risk Profiler (FRP), Optalert’s real-time drowsiness monitoring system. This enables supervisors and managers to see the drowsiness levels of each driver in their fleet in real-time. Eagle Light’s quick and easy installation means they can be transferred between vehicles within your fleet.
The Aagle Light is highly recommended for light vehicles and businesses with a mobile workforce, including service personnel, shift workers, those who drive on-site or between sites, and professions on the move.
How does it help?
• Provides all hour protection for employees – to work, at work and home from work
• Transfers easily between vehicles
Who is it for?
• Mobile workers
• Service personnel
• Shift workers
• Call out professionals
• Courier drivers
• Employees with long commutes
• Quick and easy installation
• Suitable for use in areas with good cellular or Wi-Fi coverage when operating with back-to-base real time alerts, or as a self-monitoring device in areas with no/poor coverage.
• Over-the-air software updates
• Suitable for light vehicles including 4WDs, sports utility vehicles, passenger vehicles and workers on the move