PHARMACEUTICAL / NEUROLOGY / RESEARCH PRODUCTS
The BlinQTM System
Each pair of glasses goes through a 1-time fitment process to ensure the device is precisely fitted to the patient. The fitment process takes ~5-10 minutes for trained technicians to perform. The glasses are simple to use and available in wired or wireless format, depending on the application used.
Optalert BlinQTM system inclusions:
- blepharometry: the measurement of eyelid movements
- Adaptable to various clinical drug trials and research projects, the optimized protocol recommends the Johns Test of Vigilance (JTV), a reaction time test, be performed
- Glasses can be used in controlled or naturalistic environments
- Familiar data file storage and handling (Windows-based)
- Offline review and analysis capabilities
- Data exportable (CSV format) to statistical packages
- Johns Vigilance Test (JTV) – Recommended for controlled environment and greater standardization
- Synchronous recording of eye and eyelid movement data with vigilance task
- Recording of participant information locked to a data file
- Simple reaction time task or complex reaction time task available
- Data analysis – Vigilance task performance & ocular metrics
The Optalert BlinQTM system offers a combination of real-world evidence and clinical data.