Mining & Fleet solutions
Early-warning drowsiness detection system developed for the harshest environments on the planet. Our Eagle Industrial range is the evolution of our scientifically validated technology housed in a tough, ruggedized platform suitable for harsh and humid environments. Paired with Optalert’s wired or wireless glasses, a driver’s drowsiness score (JDS™) is displayed on the Eagle Industrial tablet, alerting users to their risk of drowsiness. The driver drowsiness scores and other system data are sent to Fatigue Risk Profiler, Optalert’s real-time drowsiness monitoring system, enabling supervisors and managers to see the drowsiness levels of each driver in their fleet in real-time.
Operator drowsiness is measured continuously and updated each minute so that operators have an accurate reading of their alertness levels at all times.
How does it help?
- Provides drowsiness protection for employees in the harshest climates
- Allows multiple layers of defence to reduce the risk of drowsy driving incidents
- Can be used by multiple operators through an easy connection with Optalert glasses
- Data collection can be used for fatigue and risk management initiatives
Who is it for?
- Operators of heavy machinery
- Drivers of road trains and other large vehicles
- Drivers transporting dangerous goods
- Long haul drivers
Features of the Eagle Industrial tablet:
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
- Software updates are downloaded and installed automatically
- Anti-glare Gorilla Glass
- Suitable for mining, large trucks, road trains and heavy machinery