The eagle PORTABLE is the world’s first portable drowsiness detection system specifically designed for a professional mobile workforce.
How does eagle PORTABLE work?
Paired with Optalert’s wireless glasses, a driver’s drowsiness score (JDS™) is displayed on the smartphone-sized touch screen, alerting users to their risk of drowsiness. Additionally, driver drowsiness scores and other system data are sent to Fatigue Risk Profiler, Optalert’s real-time drowsiness monitoring system, to enable supervisors and managers to see the drowsiness levels of each driver in their fleet in real-time.
Quick and easy installation means the eagle PORTABLE can be transferred between offices or vehicles.
The eagle PORTABLE is highly recommended for businesses with a mobile workforce, including truck drivers, shift workers, those who drive on-site or between sites, and professions on the move.
How does it help?
• Provides all hour protection for employees – to work, at work and home from work
• Transfers easily between vehicles or can be worn by the individual
• Can be used as a self-monitoring device
Who is it for?
• Mobile workers
• Console operators
• Call out professionals
• Courier drivers
• Security and customs personnel
• Employees with long commutes
• No installation time
• Suitable for use in areas with good 3G or Wi-Fi coverage when operating with back-to-base real time alerts
• Over-the-air software updates
• Suitable for 4WDs, sports utility vehicles, passenger vehicles and workers on the move